It is our standard practice to Identify and evaluate hazards, then develop control methods that prevent accidents. Daily safety inspections, followed by periodic and on-going safety audits reinforce the individual as well collective safety responsibilities that each of our employees accepts to achieve an accident free work environment.
Some of the tools, practices and policies we use to accomplish this:
- Millwright Industrial Services maintains a 100% Drug Free Workplace
- Pre-Job Evaluation of potential safety hazards
- Weekly distribution of Safety Bulletins for onsite Tool-Box talks.
- Qualified / Certified Welders
- Employees trained in OSHA 10 & 30 hour construction
- First Aid / CPR
- Fall Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Confined Space