We were asked to quote the turnkey installation of a new bottling line, they needed an experienced machinery and conveyor installation, contractor. Millwright Industrial Services brought fifteen plus years of working at the brewery to the project. MIS partnered with them to win the contract. The scope of work included:
- Installation of the complete bottle line machinery and conveyors.
- Structural reinforcement of the roof truss system.
- Fabrication and installation of support steel and mezzanine.
- General construction of the new truck dock.
- Installation of dock levelers and overhead doors.
MIS managed and supervised their portion of the installation. The project was completed on schedule and all work was performed in the safest manner. The bottling company and MIS are actively perusing future work to partner on together.